Ctrl Alt Delete: Reboot your Life Programme Lead
The Ctrl Alt Delete Programme Lead is responsible for the management, development and delivery of the Ctrl Alt Delete programme. Ctrl Alt Delete is YCSA’s reboot programme to reduce social exclusion and poverty. The programme aims to support and empower young BME people, aged 16-25, to take control of their lives, identify barriers to themselves and their community and, in deleting those barriers, find alternatives towards positive destinations. It specialises in supporting young people to achieve positive outcomes in education, employment and social contexts to become confident individuals, effective contributors and volunteers, successful learners and responsible citizens. Through embracing their strengths and targeting specific needs they will reduce social isolation, discrimination and anti-social behaviour whist increasing opportunities, raising aspirations and community engagement thus having an overall positive impact on mental wellbeing.
The Programme Lead will have the responsibility of providing strategic direction for the programme, with responsibilites for accurately reporting to funders in addition to monitoring and evaluation of the programme. The Programme Lead will work closely with the YCSA Manager to seek appropriate funding for the continuation of Ctrl Alt delete and to link the work of Ctrl Alt Delete with the development of YCSA’s strategic direction.
Reports to: YCSA Manager
PVG Scheme: The role requires individuals to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme if not already a member. The post is subject to the Scheme Record accessed prior to the post commencing.
- To develop the strategy for the delivery of Ctrl Alt Delete’s programmes and workshops
- To manage the workloads of the Ctrl Alt Delete team members, provide support and supervision
- To set up effective monitoring and evaluation systems on an individual, project and programme level.
- To carry out development work with young people as part of Ctrl Alt Delete Team including group work and individual sessions.
- To develop partnerships with other services to increase progression routes into employment, training, further education or other opportunities
- To network with agencies, partners etc to ensure wider representation of YCSA and the voices of young people in agreement with Manager/Board
- Manage the Ctrl Alt Delete budget and identify opportunities to increase resources
- To create reports on the outcomes and outputs for the Ctrl Alt Delete Programme for funders and YCSA board
- To liaise with appropriate funding bodies
- Liaise with the Manager around future funding opportunities for Ctrl Alt Delete
- To work with other teams within YCSA to ensure clients receive appropriate support
- To play a key role in the recruitment of staff members for Ctrl Alt Delete
- To act as secondary key holder to the Office and Volunteer Manager
- To undertake any other tasks appropriate to the role as requested by your line manager
To apply, please complete an application form and equal opportunities form, and return them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These can also be submitted by post and returned to 48 Darnley Street, Glasgow, G41 2SE. Please note that CV’s will not be accepted for this role.
Please click here to download the application pack.
People from BME and other disadvantaged communities are encouraged to apply. YCSA is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that applicants are treated equally, regardless of their sex, gender re-assignment, age, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital status, or race.
The closing date for applications: Midnight 7th of June 2018
Interview date: 20th of June 2018